Sunday, March 15, 2009

Plan Of Salvation

No one is good enough."There is no one righteous, not even one;" - Romans 3:10

You are a sinner."For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." - Romans 3:23
God loves us, even though we are sinners."But God demonstrates His Love for us, in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." - Romans 5:8

The provision - God's Gift."For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 6:23"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

There must be repentance of sin (turning away from sin). "Repent and believe the Good News!" - Mark 1:15

The required action - believe and confess."That if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, YOU WILL BE SAVED. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved." - Romans 10:9-10

The result - Salvation."Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord WILL BE SAVED." - Romans 10:13"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." - Acts 4:12

If God has touched your heart and you have not yet repented of your sins, you can pray this prayer for accepting Jesus As Savior.

Dear Father in Heaven,

I confess that I am a sinner and that I will perish in my sins if I do not accept Jesus as my Saviour and Lord. Forgive me all my sins and unrighteousness and wash me with the blood of Jesus and make me a new person this day. I believe in my heart and confess with my mouth that Jesus is your son and that He died on the cross at Calvary for my sins and was resurrected and ascended to heaven and sits at your right hand with all authority given to Him by you. Fill me with your Holy Spirit and let Him guide me through your Word to live a life, holy and pleasing to you.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment