Sunday, March 15, 2009

Vision

It is my desire to take the Gospel to all parts of the world through every means possible. For the past 15 years I have been laboring for the same through all channels that the Lord has opened up for me.

It's a great joy for me to let the whole world know that Jesus is my Savior & the Savior of the world and that He is the only one who saves, heals, delivers and grants peace that passes all understanding.

In this endeavor of mine I have been preaching the "Good News of the Gospel" in India and abroad.The varied facets of my ministry caters to the needs of believers and unbelievers alike. I have been preaching and teaching the "Full Gospel" for the past 15 years.

Web Evangelism has extended the boundaries of my ministry by leaps and bounds. I am able to reach out to 1000's everyday through the World Wide Web.

I believe that this generation will surely witness the "Return" of Lord Jesus Christ and I would like to go full throttle in doing His work in these last days through all channels available.

I request your prayers and support for this End Time Ministry.

Dr. Johnson Cherian MD. PhD.
Eraviperoor, Kerala, India.
johnson3570@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment